click me

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Proceeding

sparkle -----> emotional attachment


and he's the someone who folds my over-length jeans

the someone who cooks my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper

the someone who washes all my used dishes

the someone who carries my handbag when i'm busy doing shopping

the someone who sit still and takes all my complaints

the someone who stands by my side even i'm wrong

the someone who flew all the way back from aussie to apologize

the someone who respects me

the someone who trust me

the someone who accept my past and love me present and future

the someone who tolerate and handle my temper and behaviour

the someone i trust even with unbearable obstacles ahead

the someone i would hand out with his family

the someone i vacuum the carpet with

the someone who i will watch football with

the someone who discuss TopGear with me

the someone who listen and follow what i ask him to wear

the someone i ask about opinion after i came out from fitting room

the someone who makes decision with me 

the someone who discussed which part of beef and which brand of softener, toilet roll and beer at the grocer

the someone who hold the tram when i'm walking to slow after meal

the someone who carries me when i'm lazy to take the stairs

the someone who let me ingest uncountable chocolates, ice creams, chips and candies and never complains of my weight

the someone who permanently inked my name on him with no regrets

the someone who fix my mood when its screwed

the someone who needs/must have me around just to drink

the someone i let him to order my food

the someone who do some stupid things that i ask him to do

the someone who can take the stupid things i do

the someone who i can just fart right infront of him and crack stupid gags which makes him laugh like a kid

the someone who watches GossipGirls with me

the someone who reads my lousy blog

the someone who plays my favorite sport 

the someone who taught me how to accept and not to hold on

the someone who taught me do not cry over spilled milk cause it happened



the someone who makes me stronger, wiser.
the someone who taught me to love with forgiveness.
























I know you love me, x.o.x.o.

2 comments: