click me

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Time is tickin'





Finals getting too near me, oh the discomfort.
the thought of how life's gonna be like next semester makes me shudder. 
save me.
anyhow, i started my most crucial battle with my pbl which is talking about MRSA, some antibiotic resistant bacterial infection.
 lasted for 30 minutes on first page, ok not even done my first page out of forty pages of materials! I have to set my mind and finish this crap by tonight tomorrow morning before my brain decided to totally shut down on me, refusing more information.
 i conclude my final conclusion that I'm stil having my own raya break.
slamat hari raya out there. fmldenial.


back to hostel and crashed on the bed for like what, 2 hrs. just lying down comtemplating, .............., and contemplate again bout nothings.

okay, i lied.
its a major something but i dont feel like sharing my thoughts,
just not now atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment