click me

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fakeness for real.


I tend to give most people the benefit of the doubt
 and it usually falls back flat on my face.



If you have the guts to do what you did, 
why dont you just step up, deal with the consequences 
and come clean just for once. 

you really think that by being all fictitious you're covered up?
 hate to break it to you but you're so transparent and its so easy to tell if you're dissimulating that even a moron could do it blindly. 

sometimes i wish i didnt know you so well. 
i wish i could believe your lies and remain the trust i had for you.

and for you,
 soberly speaking, 
the way you're cryin out for attention is downright pathetic
sometimes you should just stop for a jiffy to realize your age and stop acting like a retarded baby making up unpersuasive commotions to get my attention. 
it wouldn't work on me really. 
i will not give a shit. 
no matter how much pain you claim to be in, i can tell if you're making it up and i will laugh it off instead of acting all caring towards you. 
so dont bother because silly, 
i can see right through you. 

my advice?

get a grip.



btw peeps, i'm back from taipei the all-chinese-land. ring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment