click me

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gum on shit.

3rd day of sem3 EOS - 
Pharmaceutical Analysis I paper broke me down.


I thought Microb paper was a good start since everyone seemed able to answer most of the questions, according to the predicted ones. But I've never thought that the following NP paper and PharmA literally suck away my strength and soul to sit for the rest of 4papers. 




I just couldn't go back to face my lecture notes and study at that moment. Ended up went to Asia Cafe, the place I missed the most, with all the memories and footsteps.
Becky Jh came up with her experience to cheer me up - Gum on shit.
Guess most of the people have swallowed gums accidentally, and never concern about where did it goes to.
I have no idea why on earth she checked on the poopoo after she shit on it, and with the explosive proud-ness she told me that she FOUND THE GUM.
I was eating tako-yaki and mashed potato.


I hope Michelle was there with us too. I hope you're alright babe.


Sunway pyramid eating chocolate ice flakes was fun with Jaws and Molly. 
The thought of I've screwed PharmA slowly wear off and everything is back to normal, i hope.


3 down, 4 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment