click me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is your friend a moron too?

As I always say :
It gets a bitch to know a bitch.
But it doesn't need to get a moron to know a hypocritical immature delusional moron.
Stop trying to fit in.
You're not part of us and please look into the mirror, moron.
Maybe you can see a oscar winner actress in front of snow white mirror, it's all yours.
Act and fake whatever you want but don't ever think about acting like us AS IF you can be part of us.

You're just embarrassing yourself.


----------------------------------------------

After melbourne trip it was all about uni, stupid assignments and reports and those seems-not-ending-exams.browsing through the photos I've taken for the one month trip in melbourne with bro's gf makes me have the urge to fly over to aussie again, maybe next year?
So finally its the day I'm flying off for my taiwan shopping trip, such a perfect retail therapy after the torturous period of EOS. Btw, people like you don't have a chance for trips. How sad. I'm not trying to brag or whatsoever, just that I hate you so much and I wanna stuff a bottle down to your throat when try to speak like.....ugh, I'm not interested.

My babe, now I know why you hate her so much.

Oookay, enough bloggin with my bb in the airport.
Safe journey and a pleasant trip for me. Xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. One word: wannabe :) p/s: i want internet! Urghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. update me after taiwan trip pls. im pretty clueless what isit about o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats nothing to do with my trip-.-
    oh btw i want internet badly too becky :(
    im online at the hotel lobby now in the middle of the night wtf pfffttttttt!

    ReplyDelete