click me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Panic .

4 down. 3 more to go.

This smemester's EOS has been really soul-sucking 
I wonder how the seniors gone through this.
Or maybe they just didn't know 
how cramping everything within 2weeks is a whole crap of shitz.
Also, having 4days of holiday during EOS is just fcking distracting 
I couln't even concentrate on revising the coming 4papers. 
Fuck IMU.

and 1 thing I really hate about IMU is,
they came out such thing called 

MEQ.
It literally makes you have a good shot of palpitation and 
the freakin buzzer just simply blows off eveything in your mind.
 And this sesh eat up 20% for each question, 2 questions total up 40%. 
Enough said.

I've learnt so much during this EOS.
eventhough it hasn't end  yet.

Natural Products the unexpected one.
Pharmaceutical Analysis I the heartbreaking shot.
and now, Respiratory paper almost got me COPD and die in the exam hall.

Thanks to jeremy my bro who tried to comfort me this morning right before entering the exam hall. I think I scared you off bro. :\

Anyhow, just bear in mind..

do not panic,
when you think you can't do/remember what you studied.

and

do not panic , 
eventhough you know you can't do.




p/s: jer, your text msg seriously made me 'aww'

No comments:

Post a Comment