click me

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Angkor Wat !

This is the first time in my life..
My name is announced through the speakers in the airport.

--------

I came back from taiwan, couldn't make it to thailand,
And I decided to get my ass off the couch, search the internet,
And put myself into my birthday trip.

Thanks to babi leanne who kept asking me to go overseas before my uni starts-.-
Me love you! And have fun in singapore! :D
And biggest apology to kenny that I couldn't make it to the double date shopping trip
cause I made the trip so spontaneous that I got no time to inform you. Heh.
I need an escape from this city...

Which ends up being in siem reap, cambodia.

It's only the first day and I'm so contended!
Everything here seems so under-developed but the sightseeing part
just so incredible and unbelievable!

I'm now sitting at the pool side,
Blogging with my bb,
Watching my hunny swimming laps,
And waiting for our driver to pick us up for dinner!

Update soon!

3 comments: