click me

Monday, January 10, 2011

Macaroons!

Having lunch at Levain seems to become a weekly routine now.

What's more lovely than those colourful macaroons?

 Ok he looks like a major sohai here while waiting for seats.. heheee 

 They serve incredible mushroom soup.





whathefuck I have no idea what to blog.
(jh, see i told you -.- )

Holiday's over. 
Pretty glad that I've visited few countries and spent quality time with my family and the love ones. 
Glad that I still keeping in touch with my old friends, uni friends, highschool friends and so on.
I always appreciate that they always ring me or text me anytime, anywhere, and I would make a slot out of my busy schedule if i could to meet them up. Catching up sesh with old chaps is always the best thing that we can do to keep the bonds strong! Don't you think so?



Hanns Yong

Chef Matt
Future MasterChefs -Hanns and Matt.
Safe journey on the cruise!


Esther's 21st bday.

Always been my sohai friend! :)


Of Melacca.




Of Taiwan .











Of Cambodia.

I flung my Thailand trip I promised myself I'm gotta get my ass there this year I DON'T CARE, MOM! 

Basically that's all about it .
Just got back from dinner with the loudchild I am now so exhausted I gotta get some rest for tomorrow's 8am class!


1 comment:

  1. All your cambodia pictures are so nice!!! ian is one hell of photographer. Unlike alvin.. one pose forever, one angle forever! -.-

    ReplyDelete