click me

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Who cares?

Getting pissed off over the littlest things these days.
 Its either the undeniable stress or my patience level had just dropped tremendously to let it hit me that i despise too many things in life which i've been keeping inside all these while. Things about almost everyone

Or maybe i'm just bitter, 
too sensitive, 
or maybe i just am too observant?
 My mum always tell me its never right to be overly judgmental, 
but this is too clear for anyone to see.

I hate it when people use their ass to think before they speak. And ignoring the possibility that what they utter might hurt others in ways undefined.

I just don't fuckin get it, 
why do certain people tend to be like a sponge,
 absorbing their surrounding in everyway possible 
and not admitting it, 
living with the assumption that nobody will notice how big of a copycat they actually are.

 never heard of the word original maybe?

Some would even go all out to spite others. For instance, getting somethin that they dont even fancy which they know the other person wants so badly just to prove a point.
Sounds familiar to you too? 
Well you gotta give these kinda people some credit 
at how vicious they can be. fuckin heartless.

Some will treat you like the queen or your best-friend-forever or what-you-can-think-of when they need something from you. 
But again, when they dont, youre just 

rubbish.

This is so annoying, like seriously.

But the thing I hate the most is being a ....
concerning friend punching bag (idk what else to call). 
Being softhearted occasionally makes you look 
idiotic rather than kind. 
It will bring you no where,
NO ONE
 you can trust me on that. 

I hate caring for people who forgets that 
i actually have feelings and my own shits to deal with. 
I hate it that im always the sensitive one 
when it comes to their issues. 
Listening and comforting, putting myself in their shoes. 
But again and again, when im the one in deep shit, 
everyone's just too busy or too oblivious.
 Maybe that, or they just take it lightly, 
making a joke out of it even. lols, unbelievable.

Sad to say that till now, i still cant find that one person who will put my problems above theirs.


1 comment: