click me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Catch up with the sister and old chap!


while waiting anne the love @ dpc.
Post-exam sucky complexion.
On top of that, 
my skin is getting sensitive I DON'T KNOW WHY!
fml


yes, vain.
so what?! this is my blog.
I'd got nothing to do what.


Shopping @ MAC like madness.


Decend-wannabe.
fail.


My sick sister! oie tc can?

after a long day for searching pressie and shopping for self-satisfaction
here comes a call from the meanest dude , yung.
he's one major sohai.
so damn funny!
and he can be really mean, really really mean.
-dustbin mouth- lol
couldn't get to take his pic cause was so busy catching up!
..so it's kinda interesting listen to his stories.
it's been a long way since we know each other,
all the ups and downs had mould him to a better one.
So glad that he called up and the catch up sesh was real fun.
And I'm so proud of you, dude.

Friendship never dies.

# It's 5am and I'm still wide awake. what can I do??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment