click me

Thursday, May 26, 2011

She's got my back.

There's nothing much to talk about me and her, everyone knows how well this friendship has been working out so far.
She's always around whenever wherever I need her.
We laughed together alot, alot that you cant even imagine.
And everything brings back to when we were just about to step into college...
breakfast was our daily routine we couldn't even eat without each other (kuajeong), we met friends together, not to mention about gossiping together, shopping together and she knows exactly what i like! and sometimes we share things together. And this reminds me that people in college used to thought that we were twins or sisters LMAO hahhahaa
She knows ...basically everything about me. more like a sister already. maybe it's because both of us dont have sister siblings in family? hmm..






Look at her, just like my sistah breaking off the sweet corn into half for me to nom! wee! :)


And all I know is just to nom -____________________________-"

1 comment: