click me

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rapunzel - Tangled


So finally I've watched it!!!
'Rapunzel, rapunzel, let down your hair..'
said by the fulgy witch who grounded Rapunzel for
nearly 18 years without letting her get out from the fucking tower.
Leaving this innocent blondie all alone for 18years who
doesn't even know how does stepping the grass feels like.
The reason why the witch
(i hate her thats why im calling her a witch)
keeping Rapunzel from the outside world because Ra has this 
incredible hair that keeps people young and heals wound 
when you sing a certain song. Amazing eh? ;]
That's why she make Ra to sing her that song while combing her hair,
to keep the fucking witch young, wtf?



The tower of loneliness  lol



She's the Ra.


Oh ya go back to the witch,
where did she get Ra?
Ra was actually a princess living in the castle,
but the witch 'stole' her away from the castle
through a balcony -.-
Ridiculous much? lol.
Anyway its just a fairytale, it meant to be
ridiculous and  eventually happily ever after .
Which is so untrue.
(so wake up bitches who think you're loved by some prince charming, ugh!)

So to hope for the return of Ra,
the king and the queen lights the lantern 
every year on Ra's birthday.
As for Ra, who got stucked in the tower,
been watching those lanterns for 18years 
not knowing that those are for her :'(


Can I just skip this?

Ok they fell in love.
LOL
and eventually he becomes the prince once
Ra found back her long lost parents which are the
king and the queen and they got married
and live happily ever after.

My fav character in the movie!
Pascal :D




I like this movie.
Brings me back my childhood memories :)
because this was one of my bedtime story
my mum used to tell me until i fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. you called her 'Ra' like you know her! LOL why are you so uptight about the witch? It is just a cartoon! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right. there's always a witch in our lives and thus nothing goes happily ever after.

    and i think there's a little witch in me. lol

    ReplyDelete