click me

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need to spit them out.

I thought being at home would be an escape that i needed but how very wrong of me. i've never in the world felt so miserable. never felt so very broken in a very long time. everything's so messed up i cant even explain, i dont even know where to begin. and the worst part is that nobody understands me.

I feel so alone. i feel that i cant count on anyone. i feel that people always leave you when you're in the dumps & the one i trusted the most let me down recently. and it hurts like crazy.

My heart is breaking and i can literally feel the pain, the heavy chest feeling. i'm tired really. if this is a punishment, i feel it and im not fighting back. just get it over and done with quickly. i cant go any further than this. i dont want to re-develop my bad habit. so please.

Everytime im faced with problems, i will fall back on someone & now i feel that there's no one to fall back to. at this point, nobody can mend me. i need to learn how to heal by myself but i dont know how to. please show me.

I was once told that crying will make you feel better. but why isnt it working for me?




No comments:

Post a Comment