click me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never thought that I would encountered in homesick issue . and caused me insomnia .

I miss being at home .

The shelter to hide to cry and to be myself .
The beloved ones under this shelter .
The place i can be not independent, yet so well-pampered  .
The place where i feel love .

the grass, the golf-course, the pool, the gym
where i can be alone
just me, no peer pressure, no tension, no noise, no dust, no papers, no monitor screen,
no masks on faces .

when people reach certain age,
they're pushed away and learn to live life alone .
lucky ones has guidance to survive, but some don't .
it' so cruel out here its so dull so competitive so harsh
it deflects my life to fit into the path .
i can't .
 ---------------------------

distractions or love .
its so common to see people turning back to single these days .
whats the problem ?
would it be just an unsolved problem or like what they say, the sparkle fades off ?
then what makes them hold on for so long if they're to give up so easily?
i don't understand .
--------------------------------------
I think love is one strange thing that plays with your emotions .
Its so weird it makes people shiver sometimes .




No comments:

Post a Comment