click me

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love?

Love.



A four letter word that brings happiness and sadness 
in someone's life all at the same time, 
like it did to me.





Sometimes i think i'm in love only to know that it was all purely lust
confusion arises when it comes to differentiating love and infatuation
I fall in too fast and too deeply. 
That being said, 
i can get out of it even faster. 
Its scary how one small action that turns me off can be what it takes for me to totally kick you to the curb. Its a pretty bad thing i know. 
But good news is
 I can take practically anything if i love you.





Simplicity in love has never happened to me. 
"iloveyou youloveme so we get together" kinda thing has never happened. 
It often involves lies, deceptions and secrets


I'm sick of it. 
I just want everything to be simple. 


Is that too much to ask ?

No comments:

Post a Comment