click me

Friday, September 3, 2010

Enough said,




Sometimes i sit alone pondering upon any specific reasons 
that may be the cause for all my miseries.
 when it comes to bad things happening to me, its like a curse. 
it keeps on coming without having a fullstop to it. 
sometimes i watch it happen and stopping it,
 is not within my means.
i go through it alone, emotionally. 
even if i share it with the whole world,
 those comforting words remains as only words.
Sometimes i feel the need to have a shrink. 
or perhaps someone that i can talk to whom i dont know. 
someone that does not know me well enough to judge me. 
someone who would atleast try to understand.
 someone who would just sit there
 and listen to me whine about all the petty stuff i hate.
 and someone who wouldnt tell a single soul what they heard. 
but then again, even if i had that someone, 
i wouldnt know where to begin.
I used to tell everyone close-to-heart everything that happens to me. 
every tiny detail whether its a good one/a bad one.
 but not anymore.
 i keep it to myself instead. 
i hide my true feelings. 
i hide almost everything.
 im not like a puzzle anymore, even if you put all the pieces together,
 you still wont get me.
 complicated is defined by me and i'm a whole package of trouble.
Even if i have the whole world around me. i still feel alone ever so often.
 i escape things while i can, though i know that one day i may have to face it
i mess with time. i often lag time only to feel the temporary bliss a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment