click me

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lies after lies.


I've honestly grown.

I used to expect the most in people.
I had a naive mindset which goes something like this,
"if i can give you my all, whats stopping you from giving me all of you?"
But i know better now.
Being outta home, depending on strangers i called friends, people i called boyfriends, and having no assurance whatsoever, it showed me only one thing, you only have yourself to trust at the end of everyday.
Life can never be easy, neither can friendship nor a relationship.
Its what you make out of it. Its how you look at it.
I will get hurt, its the same kind of hurt every single time. 
the congested chest, choking feeling, but i've been through it more than once, those times when i felt that it was impossible to get back up. 

but im still alive, 
i came out of it fine, 
and once again i will go through this,

 better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment