click me

Friday, January 28, 2011

I love PSD .

Today is the last day of uni before Chinese New Year!

Omg I am so excited knowing that I finally get a chance to stay away from all these hassles and hectic routines ever since sem4 commenced.

And today have no lectures,
just PSD and Pharmaceutical Analysis2 workshop.

PSD was so much fun I would say.
This is the very first time I actually love counselling patient,
Oh wait

an ANGRY, IRRITATED, AGITATED patient to be specific!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.......................................

yah, this pretty shows how does she looks like when she's telling  yelling that she has a 5million project to sign up and I'm wasting her 'expensive' time. ( I never thought that time has a value)






Anyway, after weihan and usha's dealing with her
Dr.Shahzad pointed me and want me to go for it.

Oh well.....seems like I'm not as patient and calm as the previous 2students.

At the moment she picked up her phone call telling her 'virtue boss' I am one Junior Pharmacist that doesn't seems to know anything......

I was pissed.


I gave her one cibai face and I literally wanted to slap her and stab one knife stright towards her saggy boobs.

yeah, that bad.


But! being a professional I STILL have to follow some steps before prescribing certain medications which will lead to toxicity BUT SHE'S KEPT TELLING ME 

I KNOW
I KNOW 
I KNOW


'YESS! I SAY I KNOW I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN I'M RUSHING!!!!!'

(.....ccb) 





I literally gave her a one cb glare.

But I guess I handled quite well,
even I was a little bit harsh :D

After all, I would say my SP (stimulated patient) has a potential of getting Oscar winner if she's an actress.

And I'm happy with my performance :p

1 comment: