click me

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family dinner before CNY , and blah.

So after all the complaints and delays and whatever reason could possibly think of,
Brian the Great decided to have our 

family dinner 

at this miserable restaurant AGAIN.



CHILI'S.
(shouldn't it be spelled as chillies 
instead of chilis? whatever.)

So here goes our family members :

Brian Phuah
(the talented, well-rounded, ego child)

Joe Lee
(the Angelina Jolie / Love God?)

Jason Sabai
(the Ibanese who always grab everyone's attention when he shows up in Bakuteh restaurant)

Jeremy Neoh
(the brother from another mother)

Trudy Lim
( the...me?)

Becky Ang
(the bestie from brunei who called me streptococcus which is a type of bacteria)

Michelle Ngo
(the HeaLin aka Major Bimbo in town)

Deborah Ng
(the female version of brian Phuah, enough said?)

and of course the sweetest couple in town!

Jaws Yuvanes
(the brother which has a name of a fish? :D )

Molly Hor
(the mother of MOLE and the mother of TBM <3 )

Waited for almost an hour to get our table thanks for Brian who pick the right place for our dinner. Mehh.

Everything goes perfectly fine I would say 
besides the fact that I was having fever :(

Grumpy face for the waiting.

Loud child and me.

Deb and bimbo.

Jaws and the Mole.

Me and the sohai Jer.






I look like those cranky auntie here.
Jh looks like..retard.

:D


And here comes TBM!!



Molly can't close her mouth, 
so 2nd attempt for close mouth shot..
.
.
.



spot the gap -.-
(still fail)
3rd attempt...
.
.
.
.
.



How is it possible to close Molly's mouth? :D



FINALLY 



Give up.



Our trademark shot - FAILED.



Mouth sealed but face fail.
(molly what happened to you-.-)

the mich, still being bimbo!





I forced to take this shot secretly so that 
Brian didn't notice I'm taking his shot.
(wtf I sound like a stalker,
 because no one can capture his face successfully! hmph!)

Brian did the Spongebob 'crying' sound which was.....epic. I guess the ppl from the restaurant just fucking hate us because we laughed like nobody's business, from some extend I think it sounds like crying more than laughing. That bad I can tell.

And of course, the loud child (jiahui) seems never ceased to amazed by the song Whip My Hair by Williow Smith . Which broughht us heaps of laughters too :D

' Shit it stucks in my head. It's like there's a little me whipping my hair back and forth. '

=______________________=

Food awesome jokes awesome ppl awesome and 
everything just fine indeed.

After dinner I ask mr.ian to pick me up and jiahui tagged along.
We had SO MUCH FUN gossiping you have fucking no idea!!! hah!
It's all about having the same wavelenght.
That's why we always say we are brothers from different mothers LOL



But since she's way more dirty-minded than me,
I can conclude that Annie Tay is her long lost mother 
*inside jokes*

you know I don't mean it love :D





Okay since my blogging mojo doesn't seems to stay so I would like to let the ictures do the talking
( sohai, after bloggin for so long)

Jaws Pre-bday at MOS


(more pix pending..)


1 comment:

  1. ME LOVE YOU BABEEEEE <3333 HEHEHE

    Oh btw, you should know that i have a new song addiction. The one by Ciara -.- couldnt stop singing it!! =DDD you are gonna get addicted too and i dont care :PPPP

    ReplyDelete