click me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dear John .

Starred by
Channing Tatum, ihatethatgirl




John  : 'I'll seen you soon, then.'
Savannah : 'I'll seen you soon, then.'
John : *smile*




Ok for those who'd been asking me to watch this, 
i finally finished it.


Big disappointment hits in! 
Everyone has been telling me how awesome 
is this movie 
but after watching it, 
it's just plain BORING.

And the only reason kept me go 
through the entire movie was..




Channing Tatum!!
Have I ever mentioned that how BIG BOY fancy me?? omg.
like real tall, and well-toned, 
and some well-built guns attract me??!

oh so basically the whole story its about 
the thing i most familiar with,
which is LDR (long distance relationship).
(oh well i've been starring the screen for more than 5minutes and now i chose not to comment about why their LDR didn't work out in the end. It's just reflecting my own past relationship and I think its pointless for me to comment about it.)

 

Oh whatever, at least I'm happy now.









 I'll seen you soon, then


1 comment:

  1. The book is better. You should read the new book, 'Safe Haven'. It is good. Typical but not so typical nicholas sparks book. geddit.

    ReplyDelete