click me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Insomnia.

I need sleep .


i need a getaway from the fancy nightlife.
at least for a period.
sometimes i would rather stuck in my room alone,
watch outdated movies,
listen to some jazz,
dim the light,
off contact lens without glasses and
sip the dry gin w lemon.
Isn't it a perfect holiday life after those catch up sessions
in the daytime?

Hell yeah.

I tend to sleep alot during holiday.
I pamper myself to reach a total relax state.
I went spa,
I went body massage,
I went hot herbal ball massage,
so awesome.

cutting off nightlife is a big healing point!

but now it doesn't seems like the way it should be,

I'm having INSOMNIA
and it's fucking torturing!!!!!


the reason being :

I stay home laze under my blankie and watch movies,
it supposed to be relaxing but hell, 
sometimes im just too indulge with the storyline 
and i actually stay up to finish it,
even when i feel fucking sleepy already.

see?
犯贱

No comments:

Post a Comment